Thursday, November 30, 2006

WINTER BLAST 2006

Did you read that in a TV announcer's voice, you know the deep, serious voice? That's what we've got going on here today.

It's been snowing all day and we've had about 8 inches of snow so far, they are calling for up to 13! WOW! It hasn't snowed like that here for YEARS, more than 10 years I'd bet. We even had a blizzard warning today, I think we might even still be in the warning.

2 days ago I had the air conditioner on at work and today it's 15 degrees with a wind chill of 0! Crazy I tell's ya!

No school or work today yippee! But it's been too cold and windy to go outside. Husband has been to the barn to feed the cat. I told him he needed to tie a rope from the house to the barn so he wouldn't get lost like Pa Ingalls. He disagreed. It's not that bad, really. Of course I've been inside all day except for a quick trip to the grocery store before it started snowing.

That's the current update for WINTER BLAST 2006, we'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Robin said...

How cool! I love a good blizzard - as long as it's from somewhere snug and warm with lots of hot cocoa and good movies on tv!

Terri said...

seriously..they close schools? Never close schools here because of weather. DANG IT!!!!