Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Aloha Baby!

In about Holy Crap!! about 2 months husband and I will be going to Hawaii. It's a work related trip so we can't take the kids which is a bummer, but I'm still excited to be going!

I've been telling myself we have tons of time before we go but actually it's not that far off is it?

I need to get our clothing choices lined out as I'm sure we will need new clothes by then. Neither one of us dresses up ever so I'll have to get us some new clothes for the fancy stuff we have to do.

Somedays I think I'd rather just stay home, then I think I'm crazy! How many people get a chance for a free trip to Hawaii? All we need to take is spending money, and how much money do you need to take to Hawaii anyway? Is American money good in Hawaii or do you have to buy special Aloha bucks or something?

No comments: