Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday blah blah blah

Listening to the radio I starting thinking of the weird lyrics that are on some songs. I listen to mostly country so there are some weird ones LOL! Tim McGraw seems to have some of the weirdest.

"She sits quietly there, like water in a jar" ???????? What is that? Then it goes on "she's my dreaming tree" "she's my kind or rain, like love from a drunken sky" Maybe I'm just a dumb hick, but what does that mean?????!!!!!!


Ok, now on to best lyrics....

Cross Canadian Ragweed! I love them. I need some more of their music, hmmmmm, off it add to my Christmas list!

"she begged me not to do it, said her runnin days are through. I said I forgive you as the bullet casing flew"

Love them! Did I already say that? I'm going to have to dig out my cd at lunch.

I'm tired today. I didn't sleep too well last night as I slept on the couch. Don't ask.

Anyway, it's back to work today, yippee! I'm in a slightly better mood now than I was this morning which is good I guess.

My Colts beat the hated Patriots last night so it's not all bad! Go Peyton, come on Peyton, get it togehter Peyton. When we saw the Colts play, there was a lady sitting behind us that kept yelling that during the game. Come on lady, we're a quater of a mile away from the field.....PEYTON CAN'T HEAR YOU!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Colts? Oh see....now you did it..Big STEELERS FAN here. Though they blow goats this year so my allegance (sp?) may change very soon.

Kim said...

No fear Terri, I like the Steelers too! I love the Colts, and I like the Steelers :)

I think Big Ben came back too soon this year after his wreck and appendicitis.

Terri said...

I think so too. Me Love me some big ben though. mmm mm mmm!