Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm just a girl who can't say no

I can't say no. I am always the one who gets volunteered to do stuff at church.
Need someone to organize the Christmas float for the parade? Sure!
Need someone to organize the undie, sock, hat and glove drive? Sure!
Need someone to get the Angels from the Angel tree? Sure!
Need someone to teach sunday school? Sure!
Need someone to figure out a Christmas program for said Sunday Schoolers? Sure!

Why can't I say no? Or at least say, can't you find someone else to at least ASK before asking me? But I don't. I say Yes.

Must work on that. I always feel guilty when I say or even think of saying no. Must say NO to guilt.

1 comment:

Terri said...

((HUG)) you are a better person than I.

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving my American Buddy!