Thursday, November 02, 2006

Have you ever had a good bra?

I haven't. I thought I had finally achieved bra nirvana, but no, the honeymoon is over. I'd bought a great bra. It fit good, held my sagging girls up proud and high.

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden it doesn't fit anymore. I'll be sitting at work minding my own business when all of a sudden......my nip is hanging half out!? Always my left if you must know.

Maybe my big beautiful melons aren't so perfect anymore? *sob*

I bought another bra, same brand, same size, but a different color. It fits like crap. (I'm wearing it today in case you wondered what brought on this lovely post)

1 comment:

Terri said...

I have ONE...sort of okay bra. And even this one I do not fill, nor to the straps stay up. I suck at bra shopping. And I have no mellons. Oranges in pantyhose maybe. *sob*