Friday, May 25, 2007

I did it. And another grandma update.

I got the paperwork filled out and sent it. Now we are just waiting for the deed to our place to be completed and we should be good to go, I think. I need to get with my dad to get the deed done but I hate to bother him with it now.

My grandma is still hanging on but not doing very well. My sister and I took our kids over yesterday to see her as she was having a good day. I think she really enjoyed seeing the kids. I was so proud of them all, they talked to her and didn't act scared at all. Brother did a little but he was shy of everyone there not just my grandma.

My mom just called and said she's not doing well at all and that my uncle is staying at the nursing home with her tonight. He said he has a bad feeling about tonight. Grandma has seen my granddad who died well over 10 years ago several times today.

Here's a story that makes you go hmmmmmmm. Tuesday night she was having a really rough time and kept calling out for her youngest daughter who died maybe 17 years ago. Finally my aunt said do you see her, is she here. My grandma nodded "yes" she's here and pointed up at the ceiling. *shiver*

Anyway, we are all just waiting to hear what's going on.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your grandma will be in my thoughts.

I'm glad her loved ones are right there waiting for her. I'm sure it's bringing her peace.

Terri said...

I too am happy she is being welcomed with open arms. Very comforting, for you too I am sure. ((HUG))