Friday, May 04, 2007

4 A.M.

Not the time you want to be awakened by those lovely words "mom, I puked". UGH! Sister is sick. Stomach bug. So I'm home with her and brother today. Hoping that nobody else gets it. I'm making her wash her hands like mad and my hands are so dry from washing them so much already today. It's just only about 10 am here now. She seems to be on the mend a little so I hope it continues that way.

Brother is starting to get a little whiny.....man I hope he's not getting sick! And to make things even worse....we are out of pop! The horror! I might have to venture out and go to town later. We'll have to see how long sister stays out of the bathroom.

Right now they are both watching Milo & Otis. Hopefully that will keep them occupied for a while and keep the arguing down to a minimum. They have really started arguing a lot lately. It is driving me batty!

I better go see if I can keep brother occupied. He's over the movie already.

No comments: