Friday, May 18, 2007

See my feet....

They are dragging.

Dh and I are thinking of buying a new house. I would love to have a new house, we live in a single wide trailer now. Yes, we are trailer trash LOL. The house we would be buying would be a modular home, so basically still a trailer type house but much much better built.

Anywaaaaaaaay, I am supposed to be filling out our credit application but I just don't want to for some reason. I just don't want the hassle I guess. I feel pretty good about getting approved, we make decent money for around here and we pay all our bills on time every month. I just don't want to fill out the damn paperwork.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Nothing wrong with a trailer. Hubsters parents live in a great housetrailer, as does my grandmother.

My other grandmother lives in a modular home. It's all good!!!

Will you build a basement with it. I am assuming you have a storm cellar where you live?

Kim said...

Hey girlfriend! We have a storm shelter now, it's not attached to the house but it is sure nice to have :) I'd love to have a basement under the house but that's just not in the financial cards right now. Oh well, a girl can dream.....someday.

Terri said...

It's funny how in different areas you either have a basement here or you don't. Here, you always have a basement. I do not know of any homes that do not.

I'm excited for you! I say fill out those forms and get some new digs!