Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Do your feelings get hurt easily?

I was thinking about this today. Do your feelings get hurt easily? I can take lots of stuff the wrong way or think people are being rude to me. Especially in person, like at the check out at wal-mart or some other store. In fact I think I take stuff the wrong way A LOT.

But as far as getting my feeling hurt, I'd say dh is almost the only one that can truly hurt my feelings.

Is that because I love him and I don't give a flip about the other people I deal with? I don't know. Maybe he's just a jerk. Maybe I'm too sensitive when it comes to him.

One of the great mysteries of life I guess. But I vote for jerk.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi I just happened to stumble across your blog. I reall like it! My feelings get hurt all the time! I think you have the right idea about the person who you care about being able to actually hurt your feelings more than regular people at wal-mart. I think it's because he's the one that is close to you and knows you. Knows what makes you mad or hurts you and still does stuff that hurts you. He may not do it with the intention of hurting your feelings, but it happens anyways. My sister does this to me a lot! I'm not married so she's the one I'm closest to. It's crazy how much they can hurt us by something small they say!

Hope you don't mind that I kind of invaded your blog! Good luck!

Kim said...

Hi there! Welcome to my blog :) My first non friend comment! Woohoo!

Kim said...

Wait, that sounded wrong. My first comment by someone I don't know. Ok, that's better. :)