Monday, March 05, 2007

Did you see that?

There it goes again! Did you see that blur?

It's meeeeeeeeeee! We finally decided to join the 21st century and get high speed internet. Bye bye dial up........you are gone forever!

I'm so loving this. I can finally surf the web at home. Maybe I'll even start posting here more.

Not much going on here. I had to go to T-town this last weekend for some boring meetings. I got lost on my way. Got to stay at a nice hotel by myself, had room service, went shopping (didn't buy anything for myself) and got a bunch of information shoved in my brain. It was interesting in a boring sort of way or should that be boring in an interesting sort of way?

Anyway, I'm home now and feel like I didn't have a weekend so it's back to work for me.

Dh survived with the kids and even managed to get them to a birthday party WOOHOO! I knew he could do it.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wheeeeeeee!!!

Welcome to the world of hi speed baby!

Terri said...

I'd be a tearful mess without highspeed. Now we'll have to get you on MSN so we can chat!!!