Friday, March 23, 2007

Vacation all I ever wanted, vacation time to get away

Now I have that song stuck in my head! Who sang that anyway?

Anywaaaaaaay, I want to go on vacation! Yes, I realize I just got back from vacation less than 2 months ago....your point being? I wanna go somewhere! *foot stomping tantrum*

I think I'm going to try to convince husband we need to take the kids to Red River, New Mexico, this summer. I want to go stay in a cabin and just hike around the mountains. That seems like a good family style vacation. Plus the kids can fish, brother has been dying to try out his new Superman fishing pole. And you can drive it in one long day from where we are!

Speaking of vacation, if you told your husband he HAS to take you somewhere with castles before you die where would you go? That's what I told husband I want to do for our 25th anniversary. Hopefully that comes along before I die! I'm thinking Ireland or Scotland but I really don't know. They do have castles there right? Help me plan my trip, tell me what I must see/do!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Scotland would be a great choice. I haven't been to Ireland (yet!), but they've got great castles too (and some are even hotels - how cool is that!)

Robin said...

PS Forgot to say that your plans for this year's vacation sound great :).