Friday, March 09, 2007

Mr. Humphries is free

RIP Mr. Humphries. I just read on MSN that the man that played Mr. Humphries on Are You Being Served died :( I love that show!

For a long time husband and I didn't have TV, all we could get was PBS so we watched a lot of it LOL! One of our favorite shows was Are You Being Served.

"Mr. Humphries are you free?"

"They will ride up with wear" "They will ride down with wear" depending if the pants were too long or too short. I still use that quote.

Young Mr. Grace, the lady with the crazy colored hair.....can't remember her name right now, all the characters were great!!!!

So RIP Mr. Humphries.........

2 comments:

Terri said...

LOVE that show....seriously...are we related???

Kim said...

I think we must be!!! That's too funny, I can't believe you love that show too! :)