Thursday, December 28, 2006

Let the freak out begin!

Well, I got past Christmas, which was very nice btw. So now I can focus all my freaking out energy on the upcoming trip to Hawaii.

I got my swimsuit(thanks Robin) Now I just need to get the rest of it figured out. Mostly the money. We're not exactly living the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous here.

Plus what to wear. I know most of it is super casual, but we have a reception dinner and a dinner cruise to go on. I'm thinking maybe my nice black capris and a nice shirt with some black sandals for me and nice pants and shirt for Husband for the dinner cruise. The reception is the first night we get there and after 8 hours on a plane I just can't imagine we will care what we are wearing!

Anyway, I had a mini freak out yesterday and went and bought me some shorts to wear with my swim suit and Husband some new tennis shoes to wear on the beach. I worry about stupid stuff too. Do we need to take our own beach towels? Can we take the hotels towels out on the beach? Is stuff way over priced there? Is traffic outrageous? We've thought about renting a car but Husband gets way stressed out driving in bad traffic. Keep in mind we live in hicksville USA population around 3,000.

I'm sure I'll be boring you with this trip til it happens. We leave January 22nd! YIKES.

No comments: