Monday, December 18, 2006

I think I got sexually harassed!

I called a customer a few days ago to remind him of a deadline that was approaching and he needed to fill out some paperwork before then. He complimented me on being so efficient and asked me if I wanted to be his personal secreatary. I asked how much it paid. He said "well all my other ones just got to sleep with me"! Well, I have to think about that one!!

Of course all this was said joking around and we both knew it, but I got to thinking some people would have really freaked out about that comment.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Yup..I would say you did too. I'm usually pretty laid back with those sort of comments, but pretty balsy of the guy. Some women don't take kindly to those comments.

Kim said...

What's a ballsy?

Ok, that's my American Idol joke. Lame I know. No more lame than commenting on my own blog I guess. I need a life.