Friday, December 08, 2006

Ok Robin and Terri

You girls got me wondering. How do I check my stats on my blog? I NEED to know how to do this.


I had a Christmas nightmare last night. Nothing to do with stats, but I'm to lazy to start a new post.


I have been storing most of the kids Christmas presents at work so I don't have to worry about them finding them. I dreamt last night that it was Christmas morning and we were opening gifts. I realized I had left most of the gifts at work! I was running around the house trying to keep them distracted while I figured out how to sneak out of the house and go to the office to get the gifts. None of them were wrapped, so I needed to get that done too.


I dreamt that stupid dream all night!


Tomorrow is my mom's side of the family (my aunts and uncles) Christmas party at mom's. Of course we have a thousand other things to do that day too. Then to top it all off Sister got an invitation to her best friends birthday party for that day, at the same time as my mom's party! UGH. She's never missed one of his parties but I told her this morning....family comes first. I hope that's the right thing to do. Parenting is hard, I don't know what the hell I'm doing 90% of the time.


Tomorrow morning is the Lowe's kids clinic where the kids get to build stuff. They love it and it's so cute to see all the little kids banging away with their hammers! It's free too!


Then in the early afternoon our town has a kids shopping day. You take your kids, send money and the kids get to shop. Parents aren't allowed in the back where the gifts are only kids and some helper volunteers. Then they wrap the presents before the kids leave. It's so fun since that's one of the few presents that I don't know what's in it. And Sis has fun too.


And just to brighten your weekend here's another Calvin & Hobbs for ya!

3 comments:

Robin said...

It just doesn't get much better than Calvin and Hobbes... (well, except for Bloom County).

For the stats, I signed up for a free account at www.statcounter.com. You create an account and they give you the code to paste into your blog. I chose to do it invisibly. It's pretty easy to use, and it's fun to see who's coming from where.

Terri said...

Yup..that's what I did too!

Kim said...

Ah, I see. I thougth there was something I was missing in my settings. I'll have to do that! Thanks.