Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! Do anything exciting? We had a quiet night at home as usual. Stayed up til midnight, drank some Smirnoff Triple Black, got a lot tipsy, kissed dh and went to bed. Woohoo, am I exciting or what?!

Today is a lazy day. Husband and I are both off work today, so we are just bumming around the house. I'm trying to get up the energy to actually get dressed (in my sweats now) and go to the store and pick up a few essentials. Yes, I'm fully aware it's 3:00 and I'm not dressed! That's why you must always, always call before coming over. You wouldn't want to see me now, it's not a pretty picture.

We cooked a pork tenderloin for lunch. OMG it was sooooo good. Sister and I sounded like Rachael Ray eating it. Mmmmmmmmm, oooooooo,mmmmmmmmm so good! LOL

Oh well, off to shower and make my self beautiful. Who am I kidding? I can't possibly improve on my natural beauty, it's kind of like trying to improve the Mona Lisa......can't be done!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Happy New Year buddy!!! We lounged around yesterday too. I was in my PJ's all day!