Friday, January 05, 2007

Blah

That's how I feel today. Just blah. It's a grey, rainy day today and it fits my mood perfectly. I hate being broke all the time, I hate working everyday and nothing to show for it. I need someone to manage my money for me because we are sure not doing a very good job of it.

I was in a bad mood last night and didn't want to go to bed for some reason so I stayed up til almost 1 reading so that's not helping my mood any. I'm so tired! I was almost 30 mintues late for work today and of course when I get here no one else is here, so the office was not open when it should have been. But I really can't bring myself to care that much.

Thank goodness it's Friday. I don't think I could make it another day if I had to come to work tomorrow too.

Blah.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Sorry you're having such a blah day buddy. ((HUG))

Robin said...

Sending virtual chocolate. Pronto.

Love,
R