Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BEST.GAME.EVER

Oh my! The Fiesta Bowl between Oklahoma and Boise State will surely go down as one of the best college football games ever!

Tension. Interceptions. Trick plays. Two point conversions. Fumbles. Penalties. Last minute drives. Overtime.

Man! That game had it all baby. It was worth staying up til after midnight to see it through. Wow! I really think no matter who you were rooting for you can't deny it was a great game. Just how bowl games are meant to be, not a one-sided blow out like a lot of them are. I hate games that are blow outs even if my team is the one that wins.

Yes, I'm from the Sooner state, but I'm no Sooner. I was rooting for Boise State to win. Go Broncos!!

Of course if Boise had been playing Oklahoma State it would have been a different story. Go Pokes!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love that you are a football fan! I LOVE football. I can spend an entire Sunday watching!