Monday, April 09, 2007

What a crappy-ass mom!

Wow, what a crappy-ass mom I managed to be this weekend! I managed to NOT take a single picture this Easter. :( How could I have? I am usually the queen of pictures but I just flat out didn't think about it yesterday.

It was so fricking cold here the kids couldn't wear the new outfits I bought for them so I guess it was just like getting ready for any other Sunday church.

Sister wore her hair down and I curled the ends with my big curling iron....she looked so grown up! And I didn't take a picture. *sob*

I think brother managed to not eat a bite of real food yesterday either. Only chocolate. OK, he did eat a few bites of a roll at my mom and dad's. He was hopped up last night. At bedtime he was jumping on his bed....."watch me mama!" A 3 year old on a sugar high....not a pretty sight!

Speaking of growing up. Sister asked me the other day if she needed a bra! I guess a friend of hers said she needed a bra if she was going to wear a certain shirt. She does have some signs of getting some buds in the chest area......so we went to the store and got her a couple of sports bras. Mostly just to get her used to wearing them. She's 8 people! 8! Sigh, she's growing up so fast!

*HAHA, I ran a spell check before posting.....I had spelled managed wrong and it brought up "man gagged" as a choice!! LOL

2 comments:

Robin said...

Not taking pictures doesn't make you a bad mother, it makes you an INVOLVED mother - you were too busy actually being with your children to step outside of things and photograph them. Think of it as a good thing. (And then take a buttload of pictures when they're finally able to wear those new clothes and title them "New Easter Clothes, 2007". Gosh I'm devious at times LOL.)

Amanda said...

I love Robin's idea! I think I'll try that one also. I totally forgot to take pictures too. My brother got married the day before, so I was pretty tired!

My 9 year old daughter has been wearing a bra for about a year now too. They're just training bras, but there is definite growth happeining. :( It's so sad how fast they grow up!