Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Always prepared

Today we have a really mean weather forecast. Pretty good chance of thunderstorms this afternoon in to this evening. Possible tornadoes, large hail, all that jazz.

My kids have heard the weather so naturally they are worried about a tornado. Brother is a little too young to fully understand how bad a tornado would be, all he knows is it's just a big wind and he's seen them on TV.

Sister on the other hand, she knows what they are and she is terrified of them. Almost to the point of making herself sick with worry. So. This morning she gathered up several of her favorite stuffed animals and made me PROMISE I would put them in our storm shelter before I left for work!

Never fear Fuzzy Wuzzy, GlowBear, Diamond, Holly Horse and whoever else was in that bag! You are safe from nature's wrath.

Now if the storms will just wait til I get home from work all will be well!

1 comment:

Robin said...

The idea of a tornado scares the daylights out of me! Stay safe my friend.