Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Photo


This is Sister's Spongebob stuff she made with her Floam she got for her 8th b-day. That stuff is wierd! Fun to play with but such a strange texture.

Left to right....
Mr. Krabs, Squidward, some coral, SpongeBob and Patrick.

I thought she did a great job! She's very artistic, she can even draw! I would love to be able to draw. I stink at it. I'll have to scan in some of her pictures one of these days. She's even started taping her creations to our hallway by our bedroom. It's "Mallory's Art Gallery". She signs each one because when she's a "singing veterinarian who also draws" we can look back on her creations and see how talented she was. And they have to be signed to make them authentic LOL

1 comment:

Robin said...

Those are so cute! My kids would love them, they adore SpongeBob. She's SUCH a sweetie, and a talented one at that.