Monday, April 16, 2007

Brother's rough weekend (now with photos!)

Poor little guy. He had a very rough weekend! Let's see.......

He fell backwards off the arm of the couch and hit his head on some shelves.

He tipped over a dining room chair and gave himself a black eye.

He fell off my bed (he was jumping on the bed after I told him to stop) and scraped his back on a plastic lid.

He fell off the side of the computer chair I was sitting in.

He was standing on two dining room chairs and they slid apart....he fell.

He fell off the couch again.

He fell off my bed again when he and his sister were playing on it.

It seems like something else happened this weekend but I can't think of it right now. I think all this is enough anyway! Hopefully this week will be better!

Here's my little black-eyed boy :(

No comments: