Sunday, May 23, 2010

If I don't go to bed...

I won't have to get up tomorrow, right? I usually end up messing around and staying up late on Sunday's getting laundry done. Well, tonight I actually have clean clothes for everyone to wear tomorrow but I still don't want to go to bed. I hate Monday's and I'm trying to delay it as long as possible. Real smart, right?

The kids both start summer school tomorrow. Not because they are struggling in school but for fun. Our school has 2 weeks after school is out that they focus on reading and math. They make it really fun for the kids and it's only til noon everyday.

But instead going to bed because I need to get up earlier than usual, I'm staying up late playing on the interwebs. And now CSI:NY is on and I love this show but if I watch the whole thing I'll be up til 11:30 which is actually not as late as I thought. Hmmmm, that's only 30 more minutes. I might just stay up anyway.

No comments: