Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blah

I'm in funk. or I have a headache or both. I think it's a funk. Blah. BLAH!

A lily induced headache along with a certain adult male member of my family induced funk makes for a lot of BLAH.

No wait. I'm sick of this crap. I don't want to be in a funk because someone is a turd. Ha! crap..turd. yes, my inner 12 year old just giggled. Potty talk is always funny.

So sister is addicted to the laptop, I'm thinking. She is hovering around me like a vulture waiting for her chance to swoop in as soon as the laptop is left unattended for just a minute. Now she's giving me the side eye waiting for me to stop typing. Her latest thing is making cartoons. She's *gasp* running out of story ideas! She has been typing like a madwoman on the other computer writing stories. She's actually quite good in this momma's opinion. I want to get her stuff bound in to a book but she keeps writing and writing. I'm afraid I'll leave something out so I haven't done it yet.

But now she's shifted her creativity to writing and drawing cartoons on the computer. Something about a dog and it's owners. She thinks it's hilarious!! LOL She cracks her self right up sometimes :)

No comments: