Thursday, March 11, 2010

The award goes to...

All my loyal readers might remember last year about this time I was freaking out because I had to give some awards at a banquet on behalf of my place of employment. That is so not my personality but I had told my boss I would do it. I went alone which totally sucked.

Well, the banquet for this year was tonight. Again, my boss asked if I would go in his place. What could I say? Of course I went, but this year I took my family. Dh and the kids all went with me. What a difference!! I still dreaded going and got a little nervous before my turn came but nothing like last year. I was not miserable sitting by myself eating dinner. I didn't feel like a total loser sitting alone.

I had my family with me and that made all the difference. So this year the award goes to........my husband and kids! Thanks for going with me guys :)

No comments: