Tuesday, March 16, 2010

19 years

Wow, today is our anniversary. Dh and I have been married 19 years. We now have as many married years as unmarried years in our lives. Does that make sense? We were both 19 when we got married so we had 19 years of not being married and now we have 19 years of being married.

Sorry if that's a bit goofy. Dh got me some very very pretty flowers for our anniversary. They are Stargazer lilies my all time favorite, but MAN! are they strong. There are 6 open lilies and 12 buds! Wow, they are very powerful and I've got the tiniest bit of a headache from them. Don't tell dh, ok? But I think the headache is making me a little loopy.

Anyway, what I was trying to say is it's my anniversary!! And dh remembered! And life is good!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations Kim and DH! We're just a few months behind you - we celebrate 19 years this summer. (I tell people I got married when I was 12 LOL.)

PS I love lilies too but I'm so allergic I can't bear to be in the same room with them. I got some when Itai was born and ended up giving them to a neighbor when I couldn't stop sneezing!

Kim said...

I thought of you Robin! I knew you were allergic to lilies and thought this arrangement would probably do you in.

You can see a pic of mine on facebook, no allergies there, right?