Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not quite and other ramblings

I decided I needed some changes around here. Not sure I like this look but it's better than the tired old pink I had before. I guess it's a work in progress.

I kind of fell off the wagon this morning..one foot was dragging the ground but I managed to pull myself back on. I was starving this morning and I was sure when I dropped my kids off at my parents that my mom would have something delicious for breakfast. Nope. Nothing cooked when I got there. She's always making stuff like biscuits and gravy or pancakes (bunnys with chocolate chip eyes for the kids ). Nothing done today. So I had no breakfast. As I said I was starving but I'd made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get fast food for breakfast or lunch. Sadly I had a breakfast burrito today. But! it was just a junior size! And I got a Healthy Choice thingie for lunch. I wanted to cave and go get a greasy cheeseburger but I resisted. Yay me. But I do feel bad about the burrito, but I was starving, man!

I could feel myself sliding down the slippery slope but I managed to hang on. I kept reminding myself that the scales show less weight than the last time I weighed, and I'm sure cutting out the fast food breakfast and lunch has helped that tremendously.

But now writing about food has me starving again. Frown.

No comments: