Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that are irritating me today.

1. Sister is still sick with the stomach bug she's had since Monday night.

2. Brother didn't have any clean jeans to wear to pre-school today. (my fault, forgot to do laundry)

3. Flat tire. GAAH!

4. Driving my mom's car. It's a fine car. A wonderful car, but it's not mine.

5. Brother is late for school due to flat tire.

6. My bank balance is lower than I was expecting.

7. My boss didn't sign my paycheck until after I got back from lunch.

8. The county was grading my road today. I had to drive on freshly graded road and I HATE that, I'm always worried I will get a flat tire, plus the stupid hump of dirt in the middle of the road.

9. My neighbor was checking on her cows today. She had her vehicle stopped in the middle of the road and didn't know I was behind her. I snuck around her....then she pulls over to the side.

10. I left my sunglasses in my car which is at my mom's house.

11. People who drive under the speed limit when the road is too curvy to pass.

12. Too much ketchup on my cheeseburger for lunch.

13. Paul Harvey's voice.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Get the code here

2 comments:

Robin said...

Mmmm... cheeseburgers. Umm, where were we again? Oh yeah, TT...

"My neighbor was checking on her cows today." - See, now that is something you'd never see on a list of mine. I'm not sure which would be rarer - a neighbor having cows, or the street empty enough to just leave your car in the middle of it LOL.

Kim said...

LOL!! Life is so different isn't it?