Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ok, I'm in too!

I guess it's my turn to write a "Happy New Year" post to all my friends that live in my computer.

I can't help but feel hopeful about 2008! 2007 was great to me on a personal level but horrible at work. Not because of anything that happened to me, it was just such a disaster year for the whole state (farmers), it was a busy and stressful year for everyone.

2008 is the year I get my act together! Like I said on Terri's blog, I want to get more grown up about my money. I am an adult and it's time I started acting like one!

*says the person who charged a chair and love seat yesterday! But they were on sale! and a year of no payment and no interest! And we will get them paid off before the year is up! Promise!

Whoa, got a little distracted on that point didn't I??

Anyway, I want to wish all my friends a very happy, healthy and satisfying new year.

If 2007 was not the best for you, I hope 2008 is better.
If 2007 was great for you, I hope 2008 is fantastic.
If you were hurting in 2007, I hope 2008 brings healing to you.
If you suffered a loss in 2007, I hope 2008 brings you the ability to smile again through the tears, happy memories instead of sad.
If you were struggling in 2007, I hope 2008 brings you peace.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Happy new year my friend. I hope it's a great one for all of us.