Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thirteen things about......me!


Thirteen Things about ME!



I realized I haven't done an "introductory" post about me on the few Thursday Thirteen posts I've done.

1. My name is Kim

2. I live in Oklahoma, just 3/4 of a mile from where I grew up.

3. I am left-handed.

4. I have had the same job for 15 years.

5. I've been married for 16 years (17 in March)

6. I am the janitor at my church and also teach Sunday School. And about to become the president of our woman's group.

7. I am on the school board at my dd's school.

8. I have 2 kids, a girl and a boy.

9. I love to read celebrity gossip blogs.

10. I loathe doing dishes with the intensity of 1,000 suns. And it shows. Don't drop by unexpectedly, please.

11. I hate being cold. I get bitchy and whiny when I get cold. It's not pretty.

12. I love to read.

13. I put stuff off way too much. Instead of dealing with stuff right away, I stew and worry about for days if not weeks.

So, there you go!! 13 things about little ol' me.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I am so there with you on the dishes thing!

Robin said...

Actually, on most of the rest of it too. Well, except the Oklahoma part. And the living near where you were born part. And the same job part. And all the church parts. And the school board part.

I do like to read and hate getting cold though LOL.