Friday, December 28, 2007

21 years

December 18th was the 21 year anniversary of when dh asked me to be his girlfriend. TWENTY ONE years ago. Twenty one years. I can't believe we've been together 21 years, over half our lives. Wow. In case you missed it...TWENTY ONE YEARS!!!

Almost 17 years of marriage, two kids later and I still love the big oaf.

I do have to confess though when he asked me to go with him, I really didn't know what to say. We had flirted seriously in class (we were still in high school) but I didn't know if I liked him enough to "go" with him, kwim? I told him I'd have to think about it! LOL My best friend told me to just go out with him.....I could always break up with him later. I guess I still haven't gotten around to breaking up with him! I was always a procrastinator. ;)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Always a procrastinator - ROFLMAO!

Congratulations on your milestone. On Feb 1 we will have been together for 20 years, and married for 16.5. Holy crap...

Terri said...

LMAO!!! That's a bad habit!

I swear you and I are twins....just have never met. Corey and I met in High School too. I wasn't 100% sure are first either, but it's worked out pretty damn good!