Friday, December 14, 2007

I got nothin'

Nothing to say. Nothing going on here except Christmas preparations.

I guess I do have the newest Harry Potter book to look forward to, I finally got it from my nephew so I can read it. And NO I have no idea how it ends so DON'T TELL ME! LOL

Dh got a smaller Christmas bonus today. Small in the grand scheme of things, bigger than he usually gets. Beats the hell out of the turkey he used to get!!!

Off to wrap brothers present before he finds it. It's in a bag one foot from where he's standing! EEK

3 comments:

Robin said...

Bonuses are definitely better than turkeys!

Pieces of Me said...

Merry Christmas! Just heard about the power shortages. Are you affected at all?

Kim said...

Aww, thanks for asking!! No, we are farther north in the state and didn't have the ice like they did in the central part. We went through that in 02, 17 days with no power! Not fun, but at least we had a generator.