Thursday, June 07, 2007

One Step Closer

Well, we got the deed signed and notarized, now I just need to get it to the courthouse and get it recorded. I am officially freaking out. Some days I can't imagine that we will actually end up with a new house and other days I'm already imagining where the furniture will go and cooking meals in my new kitchen.

We'll see. I might get to the courthouse tomorrow. EEK.

In other news, my grandma is still hanging on. Better but not better. Physically she's not on her deathbed anymore but mentally she doesn't know anyone or know what's going on really.

There is a lady in the nursing home my grandma is in that has been in nursing homes for SEVENTY-FIVE years! That poor lady. I guess her parents gave her up when she was 10 because they couldn't take care of her anymore. She just had her 85th birthday. That is so sad to me, just think of all the love she missed out on because you know they didn't used to treat people with disabilities so great back when.

Wow, makes me really appreciate what I have now and what I had growing up.

No comments: