Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perfect day

Today was a perfect day. We spent time together as a family outside. Not doing much of anything just being together. We did move the pile of junk to a better spot in the yard so you can't see it from the road. We all helped pile stuff on the trailer so it could be moved. Then when it was time to unload the trailer, brother says Well, I'll be in the house and off he went!! LOL He stayed inside for about 15 minutes while me and dh unloaded the trailer. And of course, by saying that dh and I did it, I really mean that dh did 90% of the work and I did 10%. While we worked sister laid on the end of the trailer and soaked up the sun.

Speaking of sun, I am a true redneck now after the sunburn I got today.LOL

But the point is that it was so nice to be together today and to be outside in the fresh air. It was a little windy but without the wind it would have been way too hot.

Now we are inside since the sun went down and we are spending some quality family time watching "Tommy Boy". I love that movie..........What'd you do???? Ah.... that never gets old.

No comments: