Sunday, September 20, 2009

If Terri can do it, so can I

Lately, I've been thinking of getting busy blogging again. So here I am!

Summer is winding down, we took the pool down today. And by we, I mean dh did 99.99% of the work and I came in at the absolute last minute and "helped" which seems to be our regular MO.

I've been picking a ton of tomatoes out of the garden. I made some fresh salsa Saturday night using our tomatoes, green peppers and jalapenos. Oh my heck it was so hot!! I had to add some sugar and a couple more tomatoes to try to cut the heat. It's still hot but now you can actually eat it without fire coming out of your mouth. It was nice to make something using our homegrown produce.

Anyway, I guess I'm back to blogging. The internets can breath easy again.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ahhhhhh...

That was the sound of me breathing easy again ;-).