Monday, July 07, 2008

How is this for weird?

I was driving home from work today and noticed a car pulled off the road with a group of what looked like kids standing around it. As I was driving by (going about 55) it looked like a young teenaged girl laying on the ground behind the car! As I drove on I got to thinking more about it and realized that couldn't be good.

I turned around while I was contemplating calling 911 and drove back to the spot. While I was getting close I noticed a tow truck there and the car was pulling out in to the road. I guess no one had been ran over?!

I'm glad I turned around, it was making me sick to my stomach thinking that I might have driven by a bad accident and not stoppped to see what was going on.

Wierd. And it took me a while to get over that.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm glad no one seems to have been hurt, good for you for going back to check.

Terri said...

Glad you went back too! That would be an odd situation.