Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bragging on my girl

We recently got M's report card from school. She's in the 4th grade this year!!!! Anyway, she got a B in math and the rest of her grades were A's. Her math teacher said she has an attention problem in math which I totally believe because she hates math. So we had a talk with her and told her she really needs to start paying more attention since math is such a vital part of life.

Her teacher recently told her with her good grades she's been getting lately in math she is almost up to an A!!!!!! I'm so proud of my girlie girl!


3 comments:

Robin said...

Woohoo! WTG M!!

PS Don't tell your mom, but I hate math too.

Jo said...

Wow! That's great news. And I also hate maths........btw, Kim, you've been tagged over at my blog. Only play if you like.

Pieces of Me said...

Hi, Kim,
I've been following your blog for a while. finally got a chance to comment. What a sweet picture
-Dorit