Monday, October 15, 2007

Ok now, really...

DH finally got my stove top working. We had to convert it from natural gas to propane so he had to change some stuff on the burners. He got that done last week. Man, I love having a handy husband, he rocks!!

Anyway, the stove has these burners on it called "super burners" that put out extra heat I guess. And the other two burners are about 1/2 the size, like something you would put a small sauce pan on.

Of course the big, super burners are on the front of the stove! Seriously. Why would you put those on the front? I was trying to boil some water this weekend on the back burner and it wouldn't boil because the burner was way too small for the pot I was using. So I had to change and put the huge pot of boiling water on the front burner.

Obviously whoever designed the stove was not a mother. Mothers are always thinking of what would happen if her child came by. Worse case scenario and all that.

I propose that any company designing a new product must have a mother on staff!

No comments: