Thursday, September 30, 2010

A break from the usual

No sad depressing posts today. Why? Because today is my baby's birthday!!! His 7th birthday to be exact. I cannot believe my little baby boy is 7 *sobbing* How did my "little" 8lb 15oz baby boy get to be 7 years old already?

It seems like just yesterday I was at the dr for my weekly check when he told me I was technically in labor and I could go to the hospital if I wanted to. I called Wes to tell him so I drove back home (20 minutes away), got Wes and we got in his car, took his paycheck to the bank and drove back to the hospital. 3 hours later our perfect little baby boy was born ♥

Owen was born with a true knot in his umbilical cord! The dr. said we should name him Lucky because we could have easily lost him. But instead here I am 7 years later with my perfect freckle faced boy. My lego creating, wii playing, Scooby Doo, Transformers, Iron Man loving boy.

Happy Birthday sweetie and thanks for the birthday kiss and hug you decided to allow me this morning. I love you more than anything!




1 comment:

jessica said...

Uh-oh... I see a heart-breaker in that charming little face! What a good-lookin' little guy you have there. Happy birthday, indeed!