Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Waaaah!

Well, the day I've been dreading for about 5 years has finally happened. The people who own the land across the road from us have started building their house. WHY?????

Why do they have to build by us? They have an entire mile and hundreds of acres to choose from but yet, they decide to build across the road from us.

If I wanted to have neighbors I'd live in fricking town. God, this really pisses me off and I just want to lay down and scream and kick and throw a huge tantrum.

I'm trying to find some positive thoughts about it and the only one I can come up with is at least we know they are nice, normal people. Not meth heads that we would need to be scared of. And they are older but still young enough to live there for probably a long time so they won't be selling to anyone any time soon.

But still!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah. I don't like this, not one bit.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I live right on the edge of town, and out most of my windows, all I can see is prairie.....which I prefer. Unfortunately, once I am on my deck I am back in reality and can wave at my neighbors on their deck. Damn.

Shelley Ritchie said...

Could be as simple as that is where the town water hook up is or a well previously dug or they plan to sell the rest of land to be developed and they wanted to make sure they had the nice neigbors???

We had a sim situation growing up(my family was the mover in) and our neighbor never forgave us, have fun with them, neighbors can be fun!