Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I think I shouldn't quit my day job

Dh and brother both really needed hair cuts recently, but our hair cutter lady was on vacation and she hasn't called me back yet, so they were both looking kind of shaggy.

I had the brilliant idea that I could buy some trimmers and cut it my self! Save time and money, right? The trimmer set was $25 so that would pay for itself in just a few uses.

So night before last we took the plunge! I cut dh's hair then brothers hair. Dh's doesn't look too bad, it's not as short as he would have liked but I was a little nervous since it was my first time and all. I think I will be better next time.

Brother also doesn't look too bad, but I did something wrong with the front of his hair. I can't figure out exactly what is wrong but it just doesn't look right. Oh, and please don't look too closely at his ears......one side of his hair is shorter than the other above his ears! LOL

Oh, well, at least it's summer and no one cares, right. And more importantly......it's not MY hair!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Umm, you weren't asking us not to look too closely at his ears literally, were you, because there aren't any pictures here LOL.

And you're a much braver woman than me - I don't dare even trim the kids' bangs!