Friday, August 31, 2007

Homeless on Wednesday

They are coming to get our current house Wednesday. So we will be moving in with my parents for a short while til our new house is set up.

Our new house is supposed to be finished being built on the 12th, so hopefully sometime soon after that we can start to move in! It's finally starting to feel real to me.

Even though we've been (ok I'VE been) packing our stuff up. Which I should be doing now, by the way. It still doesn't seem like it will actually happen. We close Tuesday afternoon......I have the down payment cashier's check ready to go. That also made it seem real!

If you would like to see the floor plan of our new house......here it is! (a pdf file)

3 comments:

TnMomTo3 said...

How exciting!!! I love the floor plans!! I can't wait to see pictures of the actual house!

Robin said...

It looks TERRIFIC Kim - a walk-in closet, a utility room right off the kitchen, and a playroom. Bliss!

Hope all goes smoothly.

Terri said...

Great floorplan. I love how the kids share a bathroom. Great idea!!!