Monday, July 09, 2007



Something's fishy around here.....


Ok, well, blogger won't let me put a title on this post so that was it. Strange.



Husband and I took the kids to the Oklahoma Aquarium http://www.okaquarium.org/this last weekend. We've been before but it's still really cool! Some pictures for your viewing pleasure....

Sister touching a stingray, very cool.....soft and slimey feeling


Hammerhead Shark


Some other kind of shark.....bull shark maybe?


Puffer fish that came over to say "Hi!" Don't you love his smile?



Turtles native to Oklahoma




A view of my family feeding the rays, too cool!





Some sort of ray...bat ray? or sting ray? looking for food





Brother touching a starfish



Kids actually sitting together and not fighting for 1 second

We all had a great time then we stayed the night in a hotel nearby. We went swimming in the hotel pool three times!!!! That was probably the kids favorite thing to do LOL










2 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I love aquariums!

PS If you use the tab key, it *may* let you get to the title bar. It's worked for me once but not the other time I tried. Hopefully they'll sort this glitch out soon.

Robin said...

And of course the kids are as gorgeous as always. Fingers got ahead of me there...