Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Do you learn from your mistakes?

I guess I don't. I swear sometimes I am so stupid I just want to strangle my self.

I have a situation at work that I need to work out, it's happened before and I always tell myself I will handle it differently next time. I never do. I put it off because I hate confrontation and problems. I guess I think if I ignore it it will go away. Guess what? It doesn't and waiting just makes it worse.

Crap. I don't know why I didn't just get it over with months ago, it would have been better then than now obviously. Ok, I have just got to get it over with now. I'll have to compose a letter and mail it tomorrow. Crap. Anybody want to volunteer to do it for me?

2 comments:

Terri said...

I hate confrontation too. Terrible. My voice gets high pitched and I often start to cry. *blush*

Kim said...

Yep, the crying. Done that, in front of an insured no less. Mostly I cried then because he was so dang NICE about the whole thing.