Thursday, February 05, 2009

Woohoo! I've still got it

Sometimes I get to feeling a little down on myself. I'm 37, fat and out of shape. Plus the whole ugly thing going on...so I worry. I worry that dh is tired of me. He's been seeing me naked since 1987... maybe he's done getting excited about that. I've had 2 kids, I have stretch marks and pooches where before there were none.

Today I am wearing a shirt to work that I have worn before. BUT today I'm wearing the shirt with my new-ish bra that really makes the girls stand up and be noticed. I came out of the bathroom asking dh if the shirt was too revealing for work. His vote was no. He liked the shirt. A lot. Woohoo!!

But now I'm sitting at my desk thinking what is good for a dh to notice might not be too good for the rest of the world. Oh well, it is my boss's birthday today...maybe I'll get a raise. LOL

Not that kind of raise....get your mind out of the gutter!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hey, none of that - I've seen plenty of pictures of you and you are beautiful! And even if you didn't get it I'm sure your girls are raise-worthy ;-).

Robin said...

And, you're younger than me too!

Kim said...

Thank you dear! *smooch*

Oh yeah, they're real and they're spectacular! LOL