Tuesday, November 27, 2007

One day down

I managed to not go to the store on my lunch break yesterday. Ok, that's not technically true.....I did go but I was returning a pair of jeans I had bought for sister.

She has two pair of jeans that are way too big for her, falling down her butt big. So I go and buy her a pair that are a 1/2 size smaller. Makes sense right? WRONG. She can't even get the past her thighs. What the heck???!! So those are the ones I was returning yesterday.

So today I am trying to resist going. I CANNOT spend any money. Can.not.spend. I want/need to take my camera card in and get some pictures printed off. But I will resist. I can do this.

Anybody want to volunteer to come take over my check book for me. Tell me when and what I can shop for?

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'd be no help. I had to run to Walmart yesterday and blew $180..and have really not a hell of a lot to show for it. Bad Terri